AusSTS Covid safe plan!
In order to manage and minimise the risks of COVID-19, we have prepared a COVID-Safe plan for participants to follow during the two-day event:
- Please do a RAT test before attending day 1 of the conference and only attend if the RAT is negative. We will supply a RAT test for each participant for the second day.
- Please wear a high-quality respirator mask during the conference unless actively eating or drinking. We will provide one for you, if you don’t have one. Speakers may take their mask off for ease of communication, but should keep their distance from others.
- If you are unwell or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, sore throat, aches, shortness of breath), please do not come to the in-person event. Rest up, and let the organisers know and we will do what we can to include and support you.
- We will have a large HEPA filter at the conference to keep the air clean
- We will do our best to keep the venues well ventilated (make sure you have warm layers available!)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.